This category recognises those who have joined forces with another team or organisation to create a union that is ‘greater than the sum of its parts’. Together they will have achieved impressive results that they couldn’t have achieved on their own by showing:
- Clearly defined purpose for the project or work being nominated;
- Clear definition of how the initiative is innovative to or has strengthened current practice;
- Strong evidence of measurable results across traditional silos;
- Proof of successfully working with external organisations;
- How the partnership/collaboration contributes to the achievement of the council’s priorities.